Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My fantabulous weekend, part 2 be continued...

I want to tell this story when I've downloaded the pictures, which I'm hoping will be in the next couple of days.  I'm hoping I can get someone to take one of me in my new dress so I can post that too.


Not much to report on me until I have the pictures to prove it, but if you have the time please hop on over to Happy Fun Pants and show her some bloggy love.  She is a wonderful person, and she's having some worries over her health.  I'm sure she'd love a supportive shout out from you, my peeps, my homies, etc. etc.

In the meantime, may you need a calculator to count your blessings...

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Are you sweet or what?

    Thank you - I am SO thankful that we're friends. Your support means so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS a wonderful person. I wish I were as lucky as you to know her in "real" life! :) Both of you ladies are awesome!
    Can't wait to see the pics! You know I love me some pics lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again. With an award for you!
    Because you have a Blog with Substance!

    http://myday-tinam.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-with-substance-award.html

    ReplyDelete