I just got tagged by TinaM to answer 8 questions. Then I'm supposed to make up my own 8 and ask people to answer those on their own blog. I love doing these (ask my friend StarMom), so here goes:
1. What pets do you have?
Sophie the cat, aka "The Beast". She is getting a haircut tomorrow, and if I can find the charger for my camera I'll take a picture and post it for you to see.
2. What is your favorite color?
Blue. When I was little, I would always say "rainbow" so that none of the color's feelings would be hurt (am I a Libra or what?!)
3. What TV show are you addicted too?
I hate to jump on the vampire bandwagon, but I heart True Blood. It's the reason I kept cable.
4. How tall are you?
5'5" (ish--I'm actually 5'4.5", but I figure I should round up). In fact, whenever my Mother asks me "What are you up to?" my answer is always, "5'5".
5. Have you ever got a speeding ticket? How many!
Yup. The first one I ever got was on my way to church (which the cop didn't believe--duh, where else am I going in a fancy dress on a Sunday morning?). He literally jumped in front of my car to stop me, and then asked me if I knew how fast I was going. Luckily, I stopped myself before saying, "Is that before or after my friend yelled, 'COP!' at me?
6. If you could wave a magic wand, what one thing would you change about yourself instantly? (physical or otherwise)
I would like to be able to try out different looks. I think it would be fun to be a very petite teeny lady one day, and then switch it up to be an athletic 6' tall Gabrielle Reese type. I'd even want to try being a boy for a day (and I'd totally write my name in the snow). I would just want to switch it up all the time, again with the typical Libra. I think it would be fascinating to see life through many different eyes.
7.What one thing do you love about yourself, and wouldn't change? (physical or otherwise)
My sense of humor, hands down.
8. How long do you think you will keep up your blog? forever?
Ah, Miss M. Nothing lasts forever.
I do not even know how to tag 8 other people. Is it OK if I ask you to comment on this one with your answers to my 8 questions? Here they are:
1. What did you want to be when you grew up? Why did or didn't you become that person?
2. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
4. What is the biggest lie you told as a child?
5. Have you even gone skinny dipping?
6. Do you have a particular scent that is nostalgic/brings back a memory or moment for you?
7. Dogs, cats, or both?
8. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Please feel free to answer in the comments, or let me know to check out your answers on your blog. Thanks, TinaM! This was fun!!