I was telling a friend about this and she said, and I quote, "Duh!" She told me I needed to post a picture of the schwag I've put together for the giveaway so people know what they are getting. And then I went, and I quote, "Oh. DUH is right!"
So here you are:
- A new copy of Geneen Roth's fab book "Women Food and God" on intuitive eating
- My favorite snack (decent protein in a chip!), Newman's Own Organic White Cheddar Soy Crisps (although I can't promise it will be this exact bag if the munchies strike, but I'll get you a new, unopened one)
- Single-serve Justin's nut butters--classic almond and honey almond (really good with some apple slices)
- Myoplex lite protein bar in chocolate chocolate chip. (Note, the carbs are a little high if you are post-op and tend to dump on carbs--I've never had a problem with them myself, though, and they are seriously good!)
- Life Script protein powder in chocolate bliss (good for reg'lar people as well as post-ops)
- The world's best hand lotion...my absolute favorite one by Bliss
- Get an entry for posting your favorite strategies in the comment section (please remember to leave me an e-mail address so I can contact the winner).
- Get a bonus entry for each suggested strategy (up to 5 bonus entries, although you can always leave more suggestions).
- Get another entry for announcing this giveaway on your own blog, and get a bonus entry if you include a link to this post. Be sure to tell me about it in the comment section so you get your bonus entries (and so I can check out your blog).
- Get a final bonus entry if you spread it to a social-networking site like Facebook, Twitter, or post it on a message board (one bonus entry for each one, and be sure to tell me about it in the comments to get credit).